Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Submit Article – December 10, 2012
- Why CCAP is among the Best Childcare Assistance Programs in Wyoming – December 7, 2012
- Understanding Panic Disorder – December 7, 2012
Sleeping pills are medications prescribed to help someone fall asleep.|
The most common sleeping pills are Xanax, Ativan, Restoril, and Ambien. The medication is taken by swallowing the amount of pills prescribed by the doctor.
Sleeping pills consist of a group of medication associated with tranquilizers that depress the nervous system, leading to decrease heart and breathing rate.
At increasing doses or when mixed with alcohol, the central nervous system functions can become depressed resulting in coma or death.
The common symptoms associated with ingesting sleeping pills are:
* Drowsiness and sleepiness
* A relaxed feeling
* Reduced anxiety and tension
The treatment involved with someone addicted to sleeping pills should be customized for each individual. Generalyl treatment involves:
* Enrolling in a drug rehabilitation or detoxification program
* Drug Abstinence
* Behavioral Therapy
|You Are Adding A Comment To:Articles > Addictions > Sleeping Pills|
|Please Note:This is a general discussion forum open to the public and can be seen by all users, this is also a FaceBook Comment which may show on your facebook wall|